Wednesday, March 26, 2014

E-Week!

Well that awesome week that I have heard so much about is here! Here is a quick schedule of the events I participated in over the past week!

Saturday Feb. 15: Puzzleception, Scavenger Hunt: Build a UT Monopoly game board, Hug 7 people in your dorm, eat Chik Fil A in Raisin Canes, build a resume for future Dean of Engineering, wear an ice skater suit.

Monday Feb. 17: Musical Chairs (ASME got 2nd!), ASME 500 (an event I planned and ran), Charades, study for tests :(

Wednesday Feb. 19: ASME Knockout (a basketball game), Thermodynamics test, Statics test.

Thursday Feb. 20: Trivia game, ASME Capture the Flag (another event I helped plan!), after which I was exhausted from standing in the sun for 3 hours! I also got to see my sister,  when she was touring the Capitol building for a Leadership Group she is in!

Friday Feb. 21: Texas Bluebonnets info Session, then I left for home!

I hadn't been home in almost two months, so it was great to see my family and catch up with them! Also I had to pick up all of my snow gear, because I was heading up to Utah for Spring Break!









One of the events for the scavenger hun was "highest stack of pennies", so we went to the top of RLM (17 floor math building) and took a picture!

Sorry for the late posts, I am just trying to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment