Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Random Stuff!



So I have been up to a lot of random things over the past two months, but mainly I have just been too busy to focus on anything but school, organizations, and squeezing in a little friend time! Here are some pics of random things I have done with captions underneath!

Eric, Andrew, Sephra, and I tried going to Hopdoddy's a famous hamburger place, but then we ended up going to Mighty Fine Burger and Fries because they had a smaller line!
Look it's Kevin!! And Eric creeping in the back ground...



 James and I volunteered at ExploreUT! It was a huge open house, and each of the engineering groups put on some sort of activity! James' group mixed cornstarch and water and put it on a sub (speaker) and you could see it harden and soften due to the vibrations! My group dissected toys and taught kids how things work!














 One day James, Eric and I went to a Vietnamese sandwich shop, and we ordered sandwiches that taste suspiciously like Vietnamese Pho. After we went to a driving range, and also practiced some putting! Eric is demonstrating how you have to squat really really low if you want to use a kiddie putter. 



Jimmy, Andrew, Eric, James and I went to Kerbey Lane one night after we finished taking tests! Super fun hanging out with these geeky guys :) They didn't know I was taking these pics... so they all look pretty derpy in them!
Sephra and I also went to some parties during an event called Roundup! I am reppin' my spirit group, Texas Bluebonnets!
In the other picture, Sephra is hanging out at the Phi Kapp party with a bunch of my MechE friends from class!

 
Last picture is with this guy! James and I had some awesome brunch this past weekend at then infamous IHOP! He demolished the mexican omelette and two pancakes he ordered, while I stuck to two pancakes, two eggs, and some bacon! Let's just say one of us wasn't feeling too well after we ate, and it wasn't the person taking the picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment