Sunday, September 7, 2014

Soph(MORE) Fun!


Well I have kicked off my Sophomore year at The University of Texas at Austin! I am living in newest dorm on campus which is closer to my classes in the engineering quad, the drag, and West Campus! I love my new room, and I am so glad to be with Sephra again!

I have been attending my classes, and I am really enjoying them! I know they will be a lot of work, but I am doing my best to keep up with all of the homework and readings.

With Texas Bluebonnets, we have kicked off our recruitment with tabling outside and info sessions! It is a month long recruitment process full of tons of events, and I am really excited to have it underway and meet our new Baby Blue members!



In ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), as the new events coordinator, I have already set up a Freshman Meet 'n Greet and our Ice Cream social is tomorrow! Whoo! We had a tailgate yesterday for the BYU game, and I got there at 7am to help cook the brisket! We also had some dang good ribs, played tons of games like corn hole, ladder golf, and can jam! All in all it was really fun!

Now, I am trying to relax away my Sunday before my first full week starts up this week! Yep that is right, we had labor day off last week, and started on Wednesday the week before that, so this will be my first full week of school! Yay!

That is all for now! I will keep you posted as much as possible!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment