Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Restart

Well, I am back at school again. Whoo. It has only been the first week, so I can't comment too much on how classes are going, but so far so good. It is a lot more reading than I had to do last semester, and I already had 2 homework assignments due the second week! Luckily we had a 3 day break for MLK day, so it gave me a nice day to relax and spread out the homework. The weather has been pretty nice here, lots of sun, few clouds, and only a light jacket needed, so it is pretty nice! Up to now I have:

  • S'mores Social with ASME
  • Kan Jam and Box (frisbee games)
  • Taco Tuesday, yeah it's a thing
  • Begun planning 3 events/competitions for Engineering Week
  • Played Ultimate Frisbee
  • Ate at Pluckers
  • Played more Ultimate Frisbee
  • Homework for 4 solid hours at Starbucks w/Leslie
  • Cleaned the ASME office
  • Watched the Patriots game
  • Downton Abbey...poor Anna
  • J2 and Kinsolving food (but not as much as normal)

Of course, it has only been a week, so there isn't much else to talk about! Just settling in once again and getting back on the "school grind". Yes Mom/dad, I will try to call yall soon, I am in ASME office hours right now for 3 hours, so I have time to blog but not really call. Unfortunately, Tuesday's are my worst days because I go from 9:30am to 8:00 at night, with an hour and a half for lunch and that's it. It is crazy! blah. Anyways, thanks for reading as always

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment