Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chugging Along...

Whew! I finished my first college test! I reached my goal, and I know what I need to improve on, so I am happy. I also turned in a draft of a paper for speech, presented my Star Trek speech in my speech class, and now I am prepping for my first math test! I played a ton of frisbee this weekend, ate Indian, Taiwanese, Amy's Ice Cream, and Mediterranean food!
(Indian food)

I also did a Color Run wih Juliana and Eric! The essence is to run/walk a 5K while getting covered in Holi Powder (basically a dyed powder). IT WAS AWESOME! I ran about half of it and walked the rest, it was 9am so I was tired! I look forward to doing it again!


Before


After!

I think I have mentioned it before, but J2 food is delicious. The other day, the desserts at J2 were just all so good, that I had to take a picture. 


Chocolate chip cookie, cake, Rice Krispie with M&M, and chocolate ice cream! FRESHMAN 40 HERE I COME!

Lastly, every week Sephra, Eric and I draw a picture on this whiteboard, so I wanted to share it with you! Last week was pirate ship themed, this week it's MERICA!


Enjoy!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment